ArtJam Montreal Is Recruiting Music Acts For Live Performances
ArtJam is a Montreal-born event that is now rolling out in other North American cities. The event brings together live performances and creations from the city's artists, musicians, tattooers, filmmakers, photographers, and other inspiring local creatives simultaneously. Each edition presents a fresh lineup of artists from all disciplines, collectively pushing the limits of creativity in a social and interactive setting.
The event series has announced it's 2019-2020 season with a total of nine dates from September to June.
ArtJam is currently looking to book music acts that want to perform at one of its events. This is a great opportunity for musicians who want to play and connect with like-minded fans and creatives.
Reasons to apply for ArtJam
- Free to participate and submit an application
- 0% commission for on-site sales of merchandise
- Earn commissions for ticket sales online
- Connect with like-minded artists from all disciplines and an engaged, creative crowd of over 350 people per edition at one of the fastest-growing art events
- Earn an artist score and be considered to play festivals and on other productions with our partners
- Instantly become a member to attend all other ArtJam events for free
Want to learn more about Artjam? Visit www.goodvibepeople.com/artjam